Summerbank Primary Academy Internal Vacancy
Post Title: KS1 Class Teacher (full-time permanent)
Salary: Teachers Main Scale
Closing Date: Friday 12th June, 3pm
The Governors of Summerbank Primary Academy, part of the Societas Trust, are seeking to appoint a dynamic, innovative and highly motivated KS1 class teacher, to provide excellent teaching and learning opportunities for children in one of our KS1 classes. For more information about the Academy, please visit www.summerbank.co.uk
The Societas Trust, currently comprises of five primary academies, and one other associate member setting, in North Staffordshire with around 2,200 children and 360 employees. Our vision is to create a sustainable, professional community where all learners are valued and encouraged to achieve their potential, and where all individuals are respected. For more information about the Trust, please visit www.societastrust.org.uk
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent, creative practitioner with a genuine passion for learning and teaching in Key Stage 1
- Has a passion and commitment to the principles which underpin high quality education
- Has knowledge of effective strategies to include, and meet the needs of, all pupils, in particular pupils learning EAL and pupils with SEN
- Will be responsible for creating a stimulating and nurturing environment which encourages all children to develop and progress to their full potential.
- Has experience of working in Key Stage 1
- Encourages and seeks to create a positive and creative learning environment
- Has a keen interest in developing extra-curricular activities
- Is committed to making a difference to our community
At Summerbank Primary Academy we celebrate:
- Our diverse, multicultural school community
- Our positive and nurturing ethos and our clear values and vision
- Our excellent relationships with parents and the wider community
- Our supportive governors
- Our commitment to professional development.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack
Summerbank Primary Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the DBS.